Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Classic Bridal Bouquets

I've been working on completing my advanced certification with the Portland Floral Design Institute.  Here are some of the required bridal bouquets that I had to complete.  With these I had to follow specific design patterns and tie techniques.
They are all pretty classic looks. The one above is a hand wired bouquet featuring gardenias and stephanotis.  A petite bouquet and it smells spectacular!


Here's a dutch spiralled bouquet with free spirit roses.  This picture doesn't show it completely but the stems come around and form a spiral.  Neither of these are my favorite ribbon style, but it's great to work outside of your comfort zone.
And this is a faux-hand tied.  It's actually in a foam holder for extremely hot days, but with stems attached to conceal it.  These are eskimo roses.

I'm really curious to know what you think!!  Would you opt for any of these? Interested in what they cost?  What do you like or dislike about these classic versions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...