Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall Color


Tomorrow marks the end of the busy, busy wedding season!  (These are some of the flowers for this wedding.) This past summer (well fall too!) has been fantastic and a HUGE thank you to all the brides who let me design for them!  I've thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you, all your creativity, fun ideas, and new challenges.

My husband's taken a new job. No, we're not moving, but we're headed down to Portland, OR for a week of training.  It'll be work for him but it will be a lot of catching up with family and friends for me and the kids and I'm extremely excited for a little down time!  Not to mention a trip to IKEA, Powells, outlets, and hopefully some thrift stores. I may finally find the elusive side table I've been looking for to finish off Ida's nursery.  So, blog posts may or may not happen next week.
Thanks a ton and see you soon!

(btw: I've got a new blog and logo design in the works!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...