Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sneak Peek: Carolyn's Bridal Shower

 
So apparently I made a bit of a faux pas by not realizing that my sister's fiance is from Northern Ireland...  And as I was quickly making flags late the night before the shower didn't even think that I had grabbed the wrong flag!  Mark thought it was pretty funny and so here's the Flag of Ulster.  Need to brush up on my geography apparently....
Last night we went to my sister's bridal shower.  The hostesses went with an Irish theme (being that her fiance is Irish) and made Guinness Cake, Pimms, and Irish Coffee Punch.  All delicious.  My sister-in-law and I made these flags to go with it.  Really easy - double stick tape, toothpicks, and a quick print at FedEx Office. (The British flag is there since they're going to be living in England.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...