Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wedding Planning

With my sister getting married in just over two months we all have been extra busy making calls, creating lists, shooting emails, and sketching out time lines!  It's all starting to come together.  We've got the dress, the building, and the pastor so even if nothing else came together we could still have a wedding! My mother and sister are hard at work on the guest list so that all the invitations can go out and then there will be a little breathing time.
Yesterday my sister-in-law and I packed up the kids and scoped out the site for the reception  (Sunnyside Park)- which we loved.  (And I managed to get us pulled over for talking on my cell phone in the state of WA!) We are now working on ideas for her outdoor tea-themed reception (although being the end of August it will be ICED tea!) and playing around with lilies as her theme flower.  I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...